For many people, buying or selling a home is one of the largest investments they will make in their lives. However, it can also be one of the most difficult to attempt on your own. Why not trust the purchase or sale of your new home to a professional? Real estate agents offer a wealth of experience, resources and other skills necessary to see you through to a successful closing. Still not convinced? Check out our top 5 reasons why you should use a Realtor to buy or sell your home:
1. Market Expertise- Austin’s market is one of the hottest in the country and homes here are selling faster than ever! Realtors often have years of experience buying or selling homes in the area, so they understand what it takes to be successful in the Austin market. If you’re a buyer, they know where to look to find your dream home based on your goals. If you’re selling, they can help you list your home and make it stand out from others on the market.
2. Protect Your Interests- Realtors serve as a client advocate throughout every stage of the home buying or selling process. If negotiations get messy, your Realtor can help smooth over problems that may threaten your interests. They are also the voice of reason that can help you make the best decisions regarding your real estate goals.
3. Facilitate the Process- There are many steps involved when it comes to buying or selling a home that are easy to overlook. A Realtor can help you navigate each step and ensure that every detail is taken care of, whether that's negotiating a contract or scheduling a home inspection. Realtors also handle all the paperwork and communication with third-parties (i.e. title company, lender, etc.) involved in your transaction.
4. Get the Most for Your Money- Buying or selling a home is a huge transaction and people on both sides want to save money. For sellers, your agent can use their knowledge of the market and local competition to price your home at the best price for maximum return. On the other hand, Realtors representing buyers can find homes within the client’s budget and negotiate with the sellers to get the best deal.
5. Great Resource- Realtors often have a wealth of contacts that they can reach out to and solve any problem during a purchase or sale. From title companies to contractors, your real estate agent knows just who to call. Realtors are also a valuable resource after the transaction is complete and can often provide recommendations for service vendors, including pool builders, landscapers and plumbers. To see our recommendations, check out our Preferred Vendors page.
At Reilly Realtors, our agents possess all these skills and more. Our agents work hard to provide exceptional customer service and exceed their clients’ expectations every time. If you’re interested in buying or selling a home in the Austin area, don’t hesitate to contact us today! We have over 45 top agents eager to work with you. You can also find more information about buying or selling a home in our Austin Home Buyer’s Guide and Austin Home Seller’s Guide.